- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Use Music When You are not a Music Therapist
Using Music and Song to Connect and Engage When You are Not a Music Therapist and/or Not a Great Singer
There is more and more evidence that music and rhythm are vital in promoting well-being and health for most PLwD. This session will explore a number of options for using music in a variety of ways to engage and satisfy both people living with dementia and those around them.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series