- This event has passed.
Webinar: “Have You Seen My Mother?” – Dealing with Sadness and Loss
April 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
How to Respond and Support Someone Living with Dementia Who is Missing an Important Person without Telling Whopper Lies or Truths Too Hard to Bear
In this session we will explore strategies and options to provide someone who is looking for an unavailable person with a sense of comfort and connection through the use of positive interaction and supportive communication techniques.
This program was designed to create a learning space for individuals who are providing care for people living with dementia.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
To register for this eventLogin or Create an Account
Once you are logged in, please scroll down and click "Add to Cart."
Have trouble registering? Give us a call at (877) 877-1671.