Dementia Education for Organizations and Groups
Whether you're looking to meet your state requirements or to sharpen your team's care skills,
we have a tool for you.
Click the buttons below to easily jump to the learning-style offer that would suit your team best,
or simply scroll to browse and see them all.
Self-Managed Video Programs
DVD + PAC One Year Video License
In-Service Learning Kits
Online Group Learning
Learning Management System
- Cost $45 per DVD + $10/year for each license
- Does not include quizzes or certificate templates (please see other options if important)
- 33 programs to choose from
- Cost $95 plus $10 per year license
- Includes quizzes and certificate templates
- Intended for a small classroom setting
- 19 programs to choose from
- Cost: $1-$20 per learner per year
- Fully online course with individual 24/7 access for staff members
- Includes automated progress tracking, grading, and certificate creation (allowing you to focus on your other tasks)
- Cost: $1-$15 per learner per year
- Embed Teepa Snow videos into your own, secured Learning Management System (LMS) for easy access by your team
Bring in Support (with a Real Person, Virtually)
Connect With A PAC Mentor
Watching videos is a great start, but all theory needs to be practiced to turn into genuine skill. Pair your team with a PAC Mentor for LIVE, virtual training via Zoom to help make the vision of quality care a reality.
- Cost: $750 USD for five sessions at 1.5 hours each
- Choose between one of two available options
- Skill Building Sessions for Staff:
Once you have built some awareness in your team, bring in a PAC Mentor to help problem solve and build skills with your staff around some of your challenging situations.
- A Care Partner Support Series to support your residents' families:
Open the door to communication with your families. Support them with the knowledge of what to expect along the journey of dementia with a PAC Team Mentor leading them through this issue virtually.
- Skill Building Sessions for Staff:
Connect With The PAC Master
Do you want to learn and/or get support from one of the world's leading educators in dementia care? Schedule a 1-hour virtual consultation with Teepa Snow herself.
- Cost: $300 USD/hr
- Choose between one-on-one or small group
- Get support for your most challenging situations
Want to save a bit, but still get GREAT support?
- PAC Mentor consultations for $150 USD/hr
- Similar support at half the cost
- Mentors are trained 1:1 by Teepa for years
Live Virtual and Live In-Person Trainings
Private Champion Courses
Up to 8 Hours of Live PAC Training for less than $200 per person!
(PAC offers four two-hour sessions)
Book Your Private Champion:
- Book 1 session for $900 USD
- Book 4 sessions for $3,400 USD
- Book 8 sessions for $6,600 USD
- Save $100 USD if you have a PAC Certified Professional on staff
- Up to 4 two-hour courses
- 20 people per course
- Online videos + quizzes
Group Certifications for 9 or more:
- Cost: $21,000 USD (Saves over $5,000 USD)
- Start culture change from within and build sustainability!
- No travel needed as Private Certifications are held at your facility or virtually through the pandemic
- Skills are practiced within the facility right away
PAC Certified Organizations
Start Your Culture Change Now:
- Market your organization as connected with PAC
- Tap into Teepa's millions of followers
- Show your dedication to changing the culture of dementia care for the positive
- $250 to get started
- + Annual visit fees
Product Bundles for the Whole Team
Do you have questions or just want to talk to a PAC Team Member to find the best option for you?
We're happy to help!
Give us a call at 877-877-1671, Ext. 0, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.