Dementia Education for Organizations Overview
Welcome! Whether you're looking to meet your state requirements or to sharpen your team's care skills, we have a tool for you.
Click the buttons below to easily jump to the learning-style offer that would suit your team best, or simply scroll to browse and see them all.
Self-Managed Video Programs
DVD + PAC One Year Video License
In-Service Learning Kits
Online Group Learning
Learning Management System
- Cost $45 per DVD + $10/year for each license
- Does not include quizzes or certificate templates (please see other options if important)
- 33 programs to choose from
- Cost $95 plus $10 per year license
- Includes quizzes and certificate templates
- Intended for a small classroom setting
- 19 programs to choose from
- Cost $5-$13 per learner per year
- Fully online course with individual 24/7 access for staff members
- Includes automated progress tracking, grading, and certificate creation (allowing you to focus on your other tasks)
- Cost: $5-$13 per learner per year
- Embed Teepa Snow videos into your own, secured Learning Management System (LMS) for easy access by your team
[thrive_2step id='162985']Click here to browse all available titles and topic areas[/thrive_2step]
Bring in Support (with a Real Person, Virtually)
Connect With A PAC Mentor
Watching videos is a great start, but all theory needs to be practiced to turn into genuine skill. Pair your team with a PAC Mentor for LIVE, virtual training via Zoom to help make the vision of quality care a reality.
- Cost: $750 USD for five sessions at 1.5 hours each
- Choose between one of two available options
- Skill Building Sessions for Staff:
Once you have built some awareness in your team, bring in a PAC Mentor to help problem solve and build skills with your staff around some of your challenging situations.
- A Care Partner Support Series to support your residents' families:
Open the door to communication with your families. Support them with the knowledge of what to expect along the journey of dementia with a PAC Team Mentor leading them through this issue virtually.
- Skill Building Sessions for Staff:
Connect With The PAC Master
Do you want to learn and/or get support from one of the world's leading educators in dementia care? Schedule a 1-hour virtual consultation with Teepa Snow herself.
- Cost: $300 USD/hr
- Choose between one-on-one or small group sessions
Live Virtual and Live In-Person Trainings
Private Champion Courses
Have your staff learn the fundamentals of Teepa Snow's practical hands-on care skills with a four-part series of live, virtual courses for up to 20 people in two-hour sessions.
Bundle and save when booking your private Champion Courses:
- Book 1 session for $900 USD
- Book 4 sessions for $3,400 USD
- Book 8 sessions for $6,600 USD
- Save $100 USD if you have a PAC Certified Professional on staff
- Included: Up to 20 of your team members get access to the matching course content through PAC's Online Group Learning system, which gives each of your learners their unique 24/7 access to the pre-course video content. Track your learners' progress by giving one of your administrators Group Leader privileges (included free of charge).
- Cost: $21,000 USD
(Which saves over $5,000 USD compared to purchasing Certifications and all included products separately!)
- Build your organization's own teams of PAC Trainers and Coaches
- No travel needed as Private Certifications are held at your facility or virtually through the pandemic
- Skills are practiced within the facility right away
- 25 Dementia Caregiver Guides for families
- 1 Brain Change Awareness Mini-Poster Set
- 2 Private Champion courses (up to 20 each session)
- 1 Full Certification for 6 Coaches, 3 Trainers, and 3 administrators (2 days x 4 hrs)
- 12 weekly, 1-hour PAC Mentor sessions for your group to build skills and complete certification
- $1,000 USD first year
- $500 USD annual renewal
- Plus virtual, or in-person, visit fees
- Communities that truly embody the Positive Approach to Care® methods and philosophies may be recognized with a PAC Designation at one of five levels and various benefits
- Includes marketing exposure for your organization on the Positive Approach to Care website to be seen by thousands of users
PPA Practice Bundle
Premium Bundle for Professionals
Training Tools Bundle for Organizations
- Cost: $89.50 USD
- With the PPA Practice Bundle you can provide your staff members with two convenient tools to help them practice their Positive Physical Approach™ wherever they are.
- Cost: $365.95 USD
- Get a bundle of tools to accelerate your staff's learning! Videos, GEMS® Tools, Posters, PPA Bracelets, Resource Cards, and more to help your team implement PAC methods.
- Cost: $529 USD
- Whether your staff is working on the GEMS® State Model, PPA, Hand-under-Hand®, or Six Pieces of the Puzzle, this bundle provides them with useful in-the-moment tools to empower growth and change.
Do you have questions and would like to talk to a team member to find the best option for you? We're happy to help!
Give us a call at 877-877-1671, Ext. 0, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.