We Do It For All!
ELEVATE your level of care for those living with dementia
What makes a day meaningful? What fills it with joy?
What needs to get done to be satisfied?
What rests and restores both body and spirit?
How do we sustain these opportunities when dementia is part of life?
This certification is designed to help leaders create, develop, or enhance programs that are person-centered, supportive, and effective for people living with various forms and degrees of dementia. Programming addresses each person’s need to have a sense of purpose and value, to have moments of pleasure and joy, to take care of oneself, body and brain, and to rest and restore oneself and one’s spirit. In this course, typical progression patterns are combined with ability based interventions and environmental supports to enable all community members to thrive, not just endure one another. The goal of this certification is to help a leader within the organization, community, or agency develop their awareness, knowledge, and skill in building a Living Well with Dementia support system for all members of the community, team, group, or program.
Our Engagement Leader Certification Courses are led by Teepa's personally trained team of PAC Mentors. Teepa is present for one day of the two-day Engagement Leader courses. PAC Engagement Certification class size is limited to 26 participants in each location.
Learn More About Our Engagement Certifications:
Professionals who may benefit from this certification course include:
- Recreational Therapists
- Activity or Engagement Directors (Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Adult Day Care settings)
- Memory Program/Unit Directors
- Regional or Corporate Engagement Program/Service Directors
- Home Care Coordinators
- Aging Community Service or Day Service Center Planners or Coordinators
- COTAs or CCRC Programming Leaders
- Parks and Recreation Aging Services Coordinators
- Hospice and Palliative Care Volunteer Leaders
- Care Plan Service Coordinators/Planners