We Do It For All!
ELEVATE your level of care for those living with dementia
Your PAC Coach Course is now offered VIRTUALLY!
Now, shorter time frames over three days to better fit your life!
Curious about Coaching that actually works?
View the video below to see what PAC Coaching looks like compared to traditional skills work:
Learn More About Our Coach Certifications:
Looking for Something Else?
(click the menu options below)
What are PAC Coach Courses like?
Hear from Heidi:
Hear from Colleen:
Led by Teepa's team of PAC Mentors...
How will your team change?
- Bring training out of the classroom and into practice!
- Learn to help others see this content from the view of those living with dementia
- Show, don't tell, the PAC Skills to your learners
- Build the skills to truly assess whether or not your learners are getting it...
- Get your learners to speak up, share, and become motivated to try
- Work on your relationships with those who offer direct care
- Help your team connect with the content that matters about dementia
What makes PAC Certification Courses different?
- We practice what we teach:
- Each learner gets a unique experience with a mix of 1:1 time and whole group time
- PAC Mentors and Teepa make it feel as if we are sitting in the room with you
- Practice your PAC Skills and coaching cycles with supportive coaching
- For as long as time permits...
- Get a chance to talk with the Master, Teepa Snow, as you begin your new PAC Certified Coach role
Professionals who may benefit from this certification course include:
- Memory Care Program Directors
- Nurse Educators
- Resident Care Directors
- CNAs and Social Workers in leadership positions
- Staff Education Directors
- Adult Day Program Directors
- Executive Directors
- Other Mental and Behavioral Health Professionals
Upcoming Events › Coach Certification
Events Search and Views Navigation
Protected: Virtual 3-Day CNA Coach Certification USI – Oct. 21-23, 2020 – 8 am -12 pm CT
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post....