Your PAC Connector
by Amanda Bulgarelli,
PAC Chief Operations Officer
June’s Online Dementia Journal is all about the changes in social skills that come with dementia.
Don’t let another day pass you by, take control of your social skills!
Help bring Positive Approach to Care® to your social circle! Complete a PAC Certified Trainer, Coach, and/or Consultant course and join the PAC Certified Community. There are over 2,000 PAC Certified Members. The benefits of being a PAC Certified Member include; free webinars with Teepa, exclusive content and training, discounts for group recertification annually, and more when you sign up! PAC Certified Course discounts may be available. Click here to read more about PAC Certifications or reach out by email.
Build your own PAC Certified Community with a Private Certification. All organizations can make it to become a PAC Designated Organization with the right team and support. Reach out by email to see if a Private Certification is right for you.
As part of the PAC Certified Community, you get lots of free stuff:
- Free Webinars from PAC Mentors every month
- Free Webinars with Teepa
- Market yourself on Straight Up Positive! (SUP!), live on Facebook every Tuesday at 7pm ET
- Free Open Door practice sessions on Zoom every Friday with Mentors
- Free Blog on our website for PAC Certified Community Members
- An exclusive Facebook group for PAC Certified Community Members