What’s Happening at PAC this Week: April 8-14
- Tuesday – Teepa presents at Rolling Green Village in Greenville, SC to their families and interested parties
- Thursday Teepa will be the Keynote Speaker at the Southern Gerontological Society in Panama City, FL. Hope to see you there!
- Friday – Teepa is presenting at the Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association Conference in Lancaster, PA – Will you be there?
- Saturday – Teepa will be sharing at a private event in Fort Myers, FL for Bluestone Physicians.
Wednesday is a busy PAC Webinar Day:
- From 2-3pm ET – Teepa will be part of our Let’s Talk Session for members of our PAC Community who are living with dementia to connect, share their views, voice concerns, and offer perspectives.
- From 4:30-6:30pm ET – Teepa, Emilio, Amanda and our PAC Mentors will be running our second Presenter Series Webinar Training Session.
- From 7-8:30pm ET – Teepa will be working with Corrie to provide another Ask Teepa Anything session, Live on YouTube. If you want to be part of our live audience, contact Corrie if you want of part of our live audience on Zoom!
Other Happenings this Week:
- If you are a member of our PAC Certified Community, feel free to join Amanda and Abby for this webinar Tuesday, April 9th on Hand Motions for Brain Functions – Getting Kinesthetic!
Disclaimer: To register for the PAC Certified Community webinar you MUST FIRST BE LOGGED IN to the Teepa Snow website. If you are not logged in, you will be unable to register. Please contact Bonnie if you require assistance.
Website Update for the PAC Certified Community:
Goodbye Posapproach! We have officially transitioned from the Posapproach site! Everything is now available to you on this website. For login assistance click here.
Consider becoming a member of our Community, if you want to make a difference in the world of dementia care!
- Want to help people become aware and knowledgeable? We have a Trainer Certification in Grand Rapids, MI on April 15-16th – Teepa will be stopping in on day 2 to spend some time with the learners. Another in Seattle, WA on May 20-21st
- Want to help others become skillful and use techniques that change life? Attend our Coach Certification Course in Salt Lake City, UT on May 30-31st.
- If you want to help people better support and provide care from first symptoms to the end of life, consider becoming a PAC Certified Consultant. Our next Course will be May 20-21 in Syracuse, NY.
What new products do we have to share:
- A new guide for people who are using the Creative Solutions to Challenging Situations Workbook and DVD
- A new Free Audio Podcast
- New Recorded Webinar Dementia in the Courtroom
- Sign up and Join us for our Individual Webinar in April – Monday the 22nd Have You Seen my Mother? Dealing with Grief and Loss as Dementia Progresses.
- Or Come as a Team to our webinar on Successful Transitions with Less Distress on April 24th
Each session is only $20
- Get ready for our next Support Network Gathering on Monday April 15th. We will meet from 3-4:30 pm and we will kick the session of with the challenge of feeling that “I’m OK, but you are not!”
On April 25th a co-hosted free webinar with Senior Helpers – How to Talk to Family Members Who Seem to Be Resisting Help and Guidance – this one is free!