What’s Happening at PAC this Week: April 1-7
4/1 Monday – Teepa will be presenting in Illinois at the LeadingAge Illinois Annual Conference – Are you attending?
4/2 Tuesday – Teepa will be presenting at the Iowa Assisted Living Association Conference in Johnston, Iowa – They still have registration open.
4/3 Wednesday – Teepa is providing a private training to a group in Orlando, Florida.
4/4 Thursday – Teepa is providing a private training for a group in St Louis, Missouri before heading to Gallatin for the Certification Course.
4/4-4/5 Thursday and Friday – we are offering a Consultant Certification Course in Nashville with Mary Anne Oglesby’s team at the Veranda in Gallatin, TN.
Next On-Line Care Partner Support Series begins this week on Wednesday, April 3rd. We still have a few slots open.
- New Resource Cards – Packs of 25 – GEMS, Puzzle Pieces, Umbrella of Dementia
- What are the new Resource Cards? Check out this video with Teepa to learn more!
- All Pines Online Videos are now available in the PAC store! Click here to browse all available titles now.
- The new Dementia Care Partner Talk Show Podcast episode is live! Click here to listen for free now.
- Available Now – How-To-Use Guide connecting the Creative Solutions to Challenging Situations Workbook and DVD is now available for FREE! Download your free copy and learn how this resource can help you grow your care partner skills here
Consider joining us at our next Certification Courses
- Trainer – building awareness and knowledge in dementia care
- Coach – turning new skills into routines of care
- Consultant – solving problems by helping others put together the puzzle pieces to get plans to work
- Engagement Leader – organizing opportunities and offerings to promote purpose-filled and satisfying lives
- June – Boston, MA
- October – Alaska… TBD
We have a new Student Discount on all Cert Courses – Check it out here!
Certified PAC Practitioners can gift others with a PAC discount on a Course! Find Out More! You will only be able to view the linked page if you are within the PAC Certified Community