Dementia Education Network
Who should join?
Atlanta based professionals who have an interest in growing their dementia care awareness and knowledge while learning more about Positive Approach® philosophy and care partnering techniques developed by internationally renowned educator, Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA. 30 minute workshops are led by dynamic PAC Skills Trainers.
Reasons To Join
- Enjoy bite size educational workshops (6 per year)
- Connect with other professionals serving people living with dementia
- Receive discounts on dementia care training products and resources
- Learn to effectively communicate with and support people living with dementia
- Become a better dementia care resource for families
- Influence change and improve standards in dementia care
First Friday of every other month.
10:00 -11:30 am
Dorothy C. Benson Center-Adult Day Program Area
6500 Vernon Woods Dr NE
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Cost: $5.00 - pay at door