Tuesday, May 22, 2018
The Saratoga Hilton & Saratoga Springs City Center
Saratoga Springs, NY
Who Should Attend?
Chief executive officers, executive directors, administrators, department heads and other leaders who work in skilled nursing, adult care, assisted living, home care, senior housing or community service environments
As the premier association for non-profit senior living, services and housing providers in New York State, we provide everything you need to succeed:
- Cutting edge content. You are bombarded by constant change in your field. We bring you the information you need to keep abreast of new trends, regulations, best practices and more.
- New concepts. Our sessions will inspire fresh ideas, winning strategies and innovative improvements you can quickly implement in your organization.
- Formal and informal networking. There are ample opportunities throughout the conference to connect with old friends and meet new colleagues, whether in an interactive session, during a break, or over a drink at the Block Party.
- Wide range of products and services. Our exposition hall features vendors bringing you the latest products and services. Find solutions that will save your organization money and help you perform even more efficiently.
- Credits. Credits. Credits! Earn up to 17.5 hours of continuing education credit for a variety of credentials.
Event Starts: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Event Ends:Thursday, May 24, 2018
REGISTER ONLINE NOW!