Refund & Transfer Policy
Due to the fact that PAC must hold seats for paid learners, book PAC Mentor flights based on reserved seats, activate accounts, and provide technical support and materials ahead of our Certification courses, the following Certification Payment, Refund, and Transfer policy is being put into place as of April 1, 2017:
Cancellation of a Certification Course:
- 2 months prior: Cancelation two months or more prior to a Certification event will result in a $100 cancelation fee.
- 2 months to 2 weeks prior: Cancelation from 2 months to 2 weeks prior to a Certification event will result in a $500 cancelation fee.
- 2 weeks to the day: Cancelation of participation in a Certification event from 2 weeks to 1 day prior to a Certification event, OR a no-show the day of a Certification event will result in a 50% cancelation or no-show fee.
Transfer to a Different Certification Course:
- 5 weeks or greater prior to the event: No transfer fee will be applied when transferring to another course five weeks or more before the initial event.
- 2 weeks to 5 weeks prior to the event: A $200US transfer fee will be applied when transferring to another course two weeks to five weeks before the initial event.
- 2 weeks to the day of the event: A $500US transfer fee will be applied when transferring to another course within two weeks of the initial event.
Non-payment of Certification Event fee:
- 30 days after an event, an email will be sent for any outstanding payments with the Cancelation of Certification policy:
- At 90 days (three months) after the Certification Course event, any participant with an outstanding payment will be asked to cease and desist all use of the Positive Approach® to Care (PAC) trademark and materials associated with your name. This includes, but is not limited to, use of title and logo on Linked In, email signature, and business cards. We do this to ensure that the general public is not misled as to which professionals are PAC Certified Professionals in good standing, and to protect the mark for the benefit of those professionals who use the PAC designation properly.
Exceptions include: those who have received an email from the Certifications Coordinator outlining the agreed upon alternative payment plan.